Before you apply to any CPA network, make sure you have the following things:
1. A website. If you don't have a website, create a quick blog based on what you will be advertising or trying to promote through the CPA network. Make sure the blog is created and online before you apply to any CPA network. The affiliate manager will check out your site when deciding whether or not to accept you into their CPA network.
2. An instant messenger account. The main ones are: Skype, AIM, MSN, and Yahoo. It will take you a few minutes to set-up, and they are all free.
When applying to CPA networks tell them the following things:
1. You generate traffic with social media, youtube, and blogs.
2. You are interested in any offers that convert, mostly dating and entertainment (because those two convert the most).
3. You belong to two or three other networks. Go to this website http://www.affiliateseeking.com/netwo/23000002/1.html and pick two or three of them and tell them that you belong to them. Don't pick the top two or three CPA networks. Mix it up a little bit. Take one from between #3-#10, and one from between #11-#20.
4. Tell them that you have done Internet Marketing for at least a year and a half.
The only thing the affiliate manger will check is that you have a website that works. They won't check to verify that you have been doing this for a year and a half, they won't check to see if you are a member of other CPA networks, and they won't check anything else you might tell them. Stick to the basics I laid out here, and you should get accepted into any CPA network you apply to.